Saturday, August 29, 2015

Once Again A New Adventure Has Arrived

Dear Readers,

I apologize for the long absence, school got the best of me at times and I hardly found the time or energy to write a posts at the end of the day.  This summer flew by incredibly fast, I busied myself working with my summer camp kids, we had a lot of fun doing crazy messy (and sometimes yummy) art projects. My two favorites were our explosive balloon popping paint splattering wall art and our project  that involved painting with melted marshmallow goo!

That a blast from the past, let me tell you about my latest adventure that I am looking forward to! School! Yes that is right folks, I am headed back to college, but things are going to be a little different this year (as most years are usually different than the year before).  Wait for it....wait for it......(sound of drums and cymbals in the background) this year I am going to be living in a dorm! I decided that it was time for me to have my own space on campus as I dedicate my full attention to my last year (or so) at Suny.  I am looking forward to one room mate, who is wonderful by the way, the events I am going to be able to go to now that I am on campus, being in a central location to all my family and my wonderful boyfriend! And if I didn't update anyone before, my best friend who helped me move into my sister's house has been my boyfriend since February 12th, of 2014. (He is amazing!)

My dorm is actually really nice, some might say that it is quite a small space, but I actually think its quaint and I think its the right amount of space for me! The move went far quicker than I anticipated, it was a bit crazy and things had to be moved several times in order to figure out the best way to make things fit, but in the end after all was settled and things are decorated I think it is the perfect little space for me.....I will update you on that in a week or so and let you know if that has changed. Haha

Pictures will follow tomorrow, I have a beautiful display of calendar pages of different structures from around the world post on my wall, its beautiful because it reminds me that no matter where I am, I can still dream big, everyday I will experience new adventures and see new places, and no matter where I am there will be something beautiful (even if it is a diamond in the rough). 

So with that, wish me luck on my first night and pray that everything will be as great as I believe it is going to be this year! Good night all! God bless!

Ephesians 6:12-13-

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God,so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I know the Lord is going to give you an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete